Saturday, July 01, 2006
feeling tired for the first time
am so feeling restless for the first time after going nyp's training. if only we will never grow up and stay as what we are. if only someone can stop time. if only everything still stay the same i promise i wont do the wrong again. if only i have more wisdom. if only i can have the choice again. if only i can see what awaits ahead for me. if only i can eat many many fisballs everyday. if only i am courageous enough to voice out all of my thoughts and opinions. if only i can go beach everyday. if only we still have volleyball trainings despite all upcoming examinations. if only the world stays sick-free. if only people are kind enough to read other's intentions. if only the sun is bright everyday. if only i can understand them. if only they can understand me as well. if only i can know whats happening to us. if only you could just stab me dead. if only you could just tell me. if only i can bare my heart to you. if only we never met. if only im more determined the last time. if only time flies for everyone who is suffering in pain, so the pain would be over soon. if only everyone is happy everyday. if only their thoughts can be more matured. if only im allowed to have one more say. if only if only if only what the fuck
everyone seems to be falling sick. DRINK MORE WATER AND EXERCISE MORE LAHHH.
Look at me
You may think you see
who I really am
But you'll never know me
Every day, is as if I play apart
Now I see
If I wear a mask
I can fool theworld
But I can not fool my heart
Who is that girl I see
Staring straight back at me?
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside? I am now
In aworld where I have to hide my heart
And what I believein
But somehowI will show the world
What'sinside my heart
And be loved for who I am
Who is that girl I see
Staring straight back at me?
Why is my reflection someone I don't know?
Must I pretend that I'mSomeone else for all time?
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside?
There's a heart that mustbe free to fly
That burns with a need to know the reason why
Why must we all conceal
Whatwe think
How we feel
Must there be a secret meI'm forced to hide?
I won't pretend that I'm Someone else
For all time
When will my reflections show
Who I am inside?
When will my reflections show
Who I am inside?
depressing at the moment. lmao. my bestfriend told me things that i DO NOT EVEN know about myself! how great and so im still digesting it. okbye. am waiting for bro to return from hockey training and go swimming.
:)
left to seek for more fun