Thursday, August 10, 2006
I LOVE SINGAPORE
I LOVE SINGAPORE
I LOVE SINGAPORE
I LOVE SINGAPORE
there wont be anymore national day's celebration held at the stadium. it will take place at my place. was so disgusted by the behavior of some singaporean. what i strongly believe is, they do not know they could get a new flag at the community centre.

had the most ever (even i myself was shocked) instant reaction, i appeared in front of their doorstep and commanded them to take off the fainted color flag at once. hahahaha the quality of the photo wasnt clear partially due to my lao-kok-kok phone, but yeah still can see right. i was wondering if they do wash the singapore flag; i mean whatever for. so anyways, i did not go show face at their doorstep because i was on my way to buy brunch. food first, anything laters.
miss volleyball training
him. living the present, time will bring the future
I LOVE SINGAPORE
left to seek for more fun