Thursday, August 31, 2006

too late

ArRGH. i had have no intention to give school a miss but i cant find my orange sports bra. and i insist on wearing it to school. aha going for school today wasnt meant to be for me. was thinking what kind of uncanny reasons i can give to mr yeo when school starts.

to the civis tutor in-charge,

my daughter, lee shuchen from 05A23 was unable to attend school on the 31st August 2006 as she couldnt find her one insisted-to-wear-to-school sports bra. i seek for your understanding for that matter. Thank You!

signing off,
shuchen's mom


its Teachers Day!
sms mr goh chye choo. my math and chem teacher. got D7 for both his subjects. he said he is facing more pressure now but is managing them pretty well. gathered that the pressure probably means him and mrs goh trying hard to make babies to get incentives from the government
mr chong. my volleyball teacher and half a coach. a walking calendar as well as calculator. comic freak. i think he is doing well in punggol sec. he's looking for players to train for next year's ASEAN cup. cool.
ms liem. she didnt teach me. my class form teacher. always placing her clenched fists on top of her gravity defying boobs while telling us stories. ''if you dont study, you can go fly kite'' i think she likes flying kites. on another day, my friend told me that flying kite means masturbation. thats one of the meaning given on the net. interesting
ms koh. my art teacher since sec one or two. she has this disturbing pms condition. everyone dare not suck up to her. one of my best friend is her all time pet because she is very much talented in drawing. when i was in sec3, she screamed at me and said i was the laziest. she went to tell my brother. brother told her but i always have the time to ask him for his company to play soccer and volleyball outside house. i got an A2 for her. i bet she couldnt believe it then. you serious case of pms teacher
mrs bala. my english and literature teacher. when nearing the O levels, she helped me alot. i failed my english all the way. she's the one who contributed to my B3. i say, age is catching up on her. there was awkard moments when she forgot to zip up her skirt and her seen panty was starring at us (exaggeration). many more Laughing Out Loud moments when the small class of ten couldnt help but burst out in laughter.

not forgotten ones. nice friends along with me on the growing 4years giokhui. kat. michelle. bingyun. chyehsia. yeeching. jiali. guowen. kenneth. farid. 510. songmin. yawen. kahsiong. keri. lam. joyce. jannah. chuiping. xiangting. yongtah. guangxian.


was listening to the radio box last night and the DJ played this song. i swore it has been thousand centuries since i last heard it when i was a small kid:

How do I,
Get through the night without you?
If I had to live without you,
What kind of life would that be?
Oh, I
I need you in my arms, need you to hold,
You're my world, my heart, my soul,
If you ever leave,
Baby you would take away everything good in my life,

And tell me now
How do I live without you?
I want to know,
How do I breathe without you?
If you ever go,
How do I ever, ever survive?
How do I, how do I, oh how do I live?

Without you,
There'd be no sun in my sky,
There would be no love in my life,
There'd be no world left for me.
And I,
Baby I don't know what I would do,
I'd be lost if I lost you,
If you ever leave,
Baby you would take away everything real in my life,

And tell me now,
How do I live without you?
I want to know,
How do I breathe without you?
If you ever go,
How do I ever, ever survive?
How do I, how do I, oh how do I live?



left to seek for more fun
Her Name
SHUCHEN

Her Own