Monday, September 18, 2006
poems (:
finally! 6days of rest awaits us after today!
my favourite poem in Blake
The Fly
Little fly,
Thy summer's play
My thoughtless hand
Has brushed away.
Am not I
A fly like thee?
Or art not thou
A man like me?
For I dance
And drink and sing,
Till some blind hand
Shall brush my wing.
If thought if life
And strength and breath,
And the want
Of thought is death,
Then am I
a happy fly,
If I live,
Or if i die.
i like this fly poem manymany (:
other interesting poems
'If you trap the moment'
If you trap the moment before its ripe,
The tears of repentance you'll certainly wipe;
But if once you let the ripe moment go,
You can never wipe off the tears of woe.
Eternity
He who binds to himself a joy
Does the winged life destroy;
But he who kisses the joy as it flies
Lives in eternity's sunrise
every night before sleep, i'ld say a lil prayer that you wont forget us
left to seek for more fun