Friday, June 08, 2007
ALL THE LOVE IN THE WORLD
Im not looking for someone to talk toIve got my friends, Im more than okIve got more than a girl could wish forI live my dreams but its not all they sayStill I believe Im missing something realI need someone who really sees meDont wanna wake up alone anymoreStill believing youll walk through my doorAll I need is to know its for sureThen Ill give all the love in the worldIve often wondered if loves an illusionJust to get you through the loneliest daysI cant criticize it - I have no hesitationMy imagination just stole me awayStill I believeIm missing something realI need someone who really sees meLoves for a lifetime not for a momentSo how could I throw it awayYeah Im only humanAnd nights grow colderWith no-one to love me that wayYeah I need someone who really sees meAnd I wont wake up alone anymoreStill believing youll walk through my doorYoull reach for me and Ill know its for sureThen Ill give all the love in the world
left to seek for more fun