Saturday, April 19, 2008

weekends!

last night went dinner at NUSS Guild house with diving peeps
two men sang 2songs while strumming guitars for yawen and myself! so so so lovely.
following, drinks at balacrava
met lil sis, cab home with miss lam


went beach this morning with sis, didnt really get a tan,
I'l try to get sweeswee tan before the dive trip in May (:


went ADEX after that, brought Sis, Siewhong & Karen babe in
hehe
free entrance for us! ;) -credits to Jimmy


Jimmy, he's gotten few awards that night,



I forgot her name, she's a very Zai pro-diver, (the lady on the right) I respect her



the people!



Yawen and moi (:


Scuba-mates; some actually


Aaron, my Idol.


Aaron, my Idol, *shoes was 暗爽,beat chest*


tired, ending off with shoes, Fat(!) they are muscles

left to seek for more fun
Her Name
SHUCHEN

Her Own