Friday, June 06, 2008
Darlin'
saw a part of this lyrics at fav's 脚毛 spot (: makes me think of rids question. HMMMMSo here it goes; This call is meant to be brief a simple hello ending with goodbyeThen you say hellonow, I am meltingand now my goodbye becomes a goodnightI don't mind if you don't mindplease say you do not mind if this callgoes on all nightcause I have more to say my afternoon was O.K.my evening was fine but this nightI want it to be the best nightof our livesSweet Darlingthis is my confession to the crimes of wanting you badlyAnd Darlin' if you're wonderinghere's your answer yes I like youI don't love youI can't love youyetThese calls are getting longerand these nights go on and on and on foreverI do believe I'm getting betterknowing you hopefully all of youSitting watching movieswe both know I do not watch a bit of it cause I am much to busy leaving my hand close enoughso you'll hold itAnd I can not stop thinking about youI can not stop wondering if you're constantlythinking about meDon't close your eyes dear I'm still staringI won't lie dear I'm still breathingeven though your beauty is breath taking
left to seek for more fun