Friday, June 13, 2008
minutes late!
was logging into Facebook when long came home and told me that someone committed suicide at our next block. I got hella excited; i wanted to see how messy it can be, hopefully can see the body. brought baby along for walk and started to head towards... HAIYAA, was too late. The police was already done clearing the scene.am commencing duty on next wednesday!! all the best to me! JIAYOUJIAYOUJIAYOUriddy asks me not to go diving liao, cos we wont be able to meet up when i bookout AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH dad asked me not to go diving and give him monies to go on holidays ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZI reckon I cant join mark jenny reen lloyd for the 4th Jul Dayang trip ='((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((anyway, i feel like im enlisting and bf will be waiting for weekends to FLYYBYY so he can see me lol, how nice it is if girls get to serve for the nation, still remember mrs sasi asked 4A4'04, how many of you(girls)will want to serve NS, mish and I raised our hands *TOUGH EGGSSUPERNATURAL LATERS!!LOVELOVELOVE
left to seek for more fun