Monday, June 09, 2008

SO MUCH FUN ALAS!

met love on saturday and we went shoppingshoppingshopping



after shoppingwindowshoppingshopping,




went blading with mic and min fen today,
meet the pro KIA, min fen, she is as helpful as ali, I LIKE (:



I dont know why mic pulled a face, = (
as if i was pinching her ass hehe




went tbcc for volleyball lovin, was FUNssss
after so loooooooong, i is reunited with yawen and flower and +min fen lovin' today ;D

Mic's evidence that she was with the girls today (???)
hahaha :P horr other days with jacks huh...? xp



ON THE WAYY- yawen my nehneh is shiokshiok ones, to lie on yours XP
ok KIDDING LAHHH




yawen was on phone with wenkai and ignored us, so i took 2 pictures with mic,
the first one was deleted at mic's command cos she doesnt look like flower; yawen and I think its very 丑!!!!HAHAHAH -__-"




x.V

left to seek for more fun
Her Name
SHUCHEN

Her Own