Friday, June 06, 2008

tootoo

DIGDUG out few pieces of my dresses and decided to share the swee swee peektures here
IMMA NOT BORED, was gg to watch Made of Honour tonight with miss lam but but but, she ends at 11pm, and the last movie timing for the show screens at 11.15pm at cine.nvm,

YAYsssss.I might be gg for Hantu dive, end of this month with ah swee,
then probably after that I might still make it on time to PHS to support the MEI NAN RENss WAHAHA(:

am excited for the 10th/11th June children's camp!! Mark will be there too. hohoho I CANT WAIT-

Flower has driving test on 10th June RIGHT, ALL THE BEST!!DRIVE SWEE SWEE HORRR (: see i remember so well, 你知道我有心

Aaron delibrately(not) msn me that he hope they will see whale sharks and manta rays this weekend..GRRRRR






funny meh



Been reading; Get a copy of this,. CALLING SINGLES; Ladies of course



Pal wld agree this is Andy Lau



why does baby sleep like that? I wonder how, I wonder why,





im gonna start posing like that already
so chio,cos cannot see black holessssssss






ENJOY THE WEEKEND EVERYONE =B

left to seek for more fun
Her Name
SHUCHEN

Her Own