Wednesday, March 24, 2010

coated in green and underlined

its going to be 1300hrs!! Time seems to be flying fast today

Last night i was reading a friend's blog, actually was kinda stalking, like once in every 6months, okay heres the point, she's getting married (Finally!!) YAY! (I knew of this months ago though) They make an Awesome couple, :) She's marrying her Best Friend! -eventually came to know abt them after reading entries of her blog.


Remember when you were young and got your heart bitterly broken up, crying yourself to sleep at night? You swore that all boys are assholes, and never fall in love again? Seems like everyone experienced it before their True Love comes looking for them.

Well i'd my heart broken too; because I was naive and silly, but i never stopped believing in LOVE 

A particular sentence i read from my friend's entry which I remembered telling myself too, but sometimes you tend to forget when you met someone whom you think he's the one, hence rushing into feelings and ended up getting hurt over again.



Dear Girl,

Please fall in love when you are ready; not when you are lonely.


Its really true that -All Good Men are taken

HAHAHA im kidding!! ;)
Thank God I found you Zul!

left to seek for more fun
Her Name
SHUCHEN

Her Own