Monday, August 02, 2010

a tad disappointed

tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow is a different day~
i cant get enough of avril lavigne! heehee

anyway, my day is complete with my routine :) Insyaallah..

i had an awesome lunch with my two dearest ladies this afternoon, simple lunch, cheap and tasty. :D
Definitely will bring my boy there for the sedap ice cheng tng! Oeiiii when wanna come north? I left the girls early, the moment i got home, i went to sleep and woke up close to eight pm. body's aching all over, i still feel so deprived of sleep. I received Darl's sms, he too, is burnt out. Kecian.. he didnt had any chance to rest enough to replenish his energy!
Well the next two days, i will be slogging at work, so you can catch up on your body maintenance!

Honestly speaking, i enjoyed and learnt some things out of the marriage course! every couple should go for it, srsly.. Maybe i can conduct for you guys!

work has been hectic.

I need more sleep... goodnight! shall sleep with an empty stomach..

left to seek for more fun
Her Name
SHUCHEN

Her Own