Saturday, October 16, 2010

its a boy!!

hello morning you.
its a baby boy!! alhamdulillah, both the mom and the baby are doing well :) i cldnt stop thinking after i left them with the nurses but i knew they were in good hands. I delivered a baby boy yesterday at 15:36hrs.

erm... is it a sign? that i should pursue my mid-wife dream? get a bond/contract with private hospital, then from there, i might just progress slowly but surely, become a zoo keeper, helping big animals like elephants, horses, sea lions, hippos, lions.... to deliver their newborn hehehe.. ;) the thought of it is already very satifying! *building sand castles in the air...*

anyway after my third day duty yesterday, this morning i went back station tgt with love at 07:10hrs, i went up to dorm and slept....till 10:00hrs! went to get lunch, started to chiong my store, finished at 17:45hrs, now im so happy that my medical store is all good for audit on coming monday! hope it will be a fast one, cos i wanna go home soon to snooze, let zareef play my new game(s) heh heh :)

bro is going on a month's trip to phillipines tomorrow!! im excited for him as well! have an enjoyable trip!!

baby you know, i have to tell you I Love You each and every night before I sleep, because I wont know what would happen the next time I wake up.

55 days counting down! :))

left to seek for more fun
Her Name
SHUCHEN

Her Own