Thursday, January 06, 2011

The five of us

Hope I had made a hearty set of breakfast for my parents, hubby and siblings this morning! Baby got to taste a piece of chicken cocktail sausage too! ;)

I'm at CDC now, thought of updating my post, cos I do have a few readers.. One or two.

Kinda dread people those especially whom I don't think we were ever close, coming up to me and asked 'So how's married life for you?' hey if you are my best buddies, then I'll be more genuine to let you know. If not, just let the silence continue. Zzzz as if there's nothing else to talk to me about.. Yeah so..

Kidding, a little.

Married life is Great. In a way I'm really happy now. I am going to feel more complete when I have my own family.
I really dig the feeling of waking up to my hubby every other morning. But damn we still have to work.... Zzzz. And recently we are hooked to episodes of Rescue Me!! I like!!

That aside, I need to meet up soonest with my girls!! I have truck loads of things to tell them.. : )

left to seek for more fun
Her Name
SHUCHEN

Her Own