Wednesday, March 30, 2011

celebrate orange's return!

as soon as i positioned my ass onto the seat, i smell the familiar air.. i turned to my right, thats my most trusted driver ever since i knew him.. same same but different.. 
sigh.. i wondered what you had gone through for the past 1.6years.. it must have had been a tough grey year for you.. but now that you have came back, this time round we are going to give you the best and share all the love on you as much as possible!! :')) WE MISSED YOU SO!!


TO HUBBY: YOU ARE AWESOME. YOU NEVER GIVE UP, YOU ARE HERE ONCE AGAIN, WITH MORE CONFIDENCE AND SPIRIT, AND I PROMISE YOU, I AM ALWAYS WITH YOU TILL THE END. WHATEVER SETBACK WE MAY MEET ALONG THE JOURNEY AS HUSBAND AND WIFE, I MAY NOT BE THE BEST ADVISOR, BUT I'LL BE YOUR BEST COMPANY TO KEEP YOU GOING..

left to seek for more fun
Her Name
SHUCHEN

Her Own