Thursday, April 21, 2011

mad ball love

yesterday was my (comeback) second trng at BMCC.. yes im back (after 2-3years)! insyaallah, if time and work permits, i want to commit myself there, i set a goal, that is to see the team into the open cup. so many young and energetic, and good players, dont think i can make it to the competition team, nonetheless, i strike to improve myself on each training! Sis lets do this together! :)


had an interesting conversation with a girl whom i got to know in between the break(s) :)


She asked me if i am studying or working. I told her i am currently working. I was waiting for her to ask about my occupation, and well she did, i then, proudly told her. she asked me if i am a front liner, side liner or back liner? I seriously dont get her side liner meaning. Ah juan told me to tell her backside lah...(easier to understand) but i think i answered her by saying yup, front liner hehe.. 


she then asked why i decided to come back for trng, and if i was also from bukit merah secondary school. I told her i was being kinda influenced by my husband..(before i continued, her mouth was widely opened, WHAT YOU ARE MARRIED? DO YOU HAVE KIDS?) and to play along, I told her I married a malay muslim, same reaction from her, but i was rather stunned/turned off when she said 'OH SO YOU CANT EAT PORK?!'


in a way i feel, perhaps she and some other non muslim especially chinese tend to stereotype themselves into PORK EATERS AND NON PORK EATERS. lol...rather than being annoyed by their ignorance that pork isnt the only source of meat in this planet, i guess it would be better to get use to more of these questions. -__-
i wasnt brought up by a pork butcher you know, my family dont fancy pork dishes on our dining table too. dont make your issue like my issue lah...hurhur =p


anyway, i miss my girls! im happy for them, enjoying life at the same time with work. not sure if you girls will be reading this, but we shall catch up soon ok? <3


yay, hubby's back from work, i shall end here :D

left to seek for more fun
Her Name
SHUCHEN

Her Own