Friday, June 17, 2011
Hub and father in law are fishing at changi beach.. The ladies are enjoying the sea breeze, occasionally look up into the sky at those incoming planes flying over our heads. I'm thinking, those who just set off their journey must be feeling so excited about their trips. And those who are touching down, must be feeling refreshed but sigh, back to reality! And I am guessing everytime when my two gfs are on the planes that are touching down, they must be feeling relieved and thankful that their work has gone well, and they are safely back to sunny homeland..
I first board a plane when I was 19years old. So late? Better than never! My family has never been on a plane together before. And I wonder how it would feel like.. My first flight, I was alone. Yawen sent me off. Lol
Seated next to me, was a lady in her early thirties. She asked me couple of questions, and she said 'Omg this is your first flight?! And you are so daring to board a plane by yourself, with no friends, somemore to a diving trip?!' I felt she was exaggerating. At that moment, I was already feeling like an adult, I can make my own decisions. Soon, she became my diving buddy, someone who I can talk to, about anything. Sadly, we had lost contact years ago. I do kinda miss her.
My second experience traveling via airplane was going on an outward bound trip in Brunei! Adventurous? You bet. I never regretted signing on for this. Throughout the whole
One week in Brunei, my most utmost regret was unable to complete the 10km.. I injured my right knee so badly, and while
I was still determined to finish the race, my fellow batchmate who also injured her ankle persuaded me to not go forward it... I regretted so much you know
My third and forth flight was with my ex boyfriend, currently my beloved hubby. It was something that I really wanted to do so much with my other half. But I was still quite blur then. Insyaallah we will be gg for a trip via plane as a married couple soon.
left to seek for more fun