Thursday, June 09, 2011

Life, as it is.

while i am typing this, i am also slowly savouring mak's home cooked durian porridge, alhamdulillah its super delicious!! how come i have never tasted it before?! =)) had mee rubus before that, and i am very thankful to be able to taste my mother in law's cooking all these while.. as much as i wanted to learn some recipes from her.. she said that will have to wait.. see, i am not always lazy! wakaka




work has been crazy as usual, i dont even remember surviving each month without having to work beyond my original working shifts =( but its only for these two weeks, i always tell myself. sometimes its quite tedious to exchange duties just so me and hubby will have the same off days together. and at the same time, im trying to commit myself to vb trng, hehehe




its been two rota3 duties that i have been working and hub is recuperating at home.. feels kinda bored, im missing the times when we end shift and we go home together, and waving to you at work! GET WELL SOON <3 MY DEAREST HUBBY!! :) 
I'll be your shoe when you only have socks
I'll be your chair when you dont have a seat
I'll be your walking frame when you need assistance
I'll be your no.1 cheerleader when you fall down and need to get back on both feets
I'll be just here, right beside you.




on my last two night duties, saw how god ended people's lives. its a helpless kinda feeling that i really dislike, i know the crew had given our best, but what was given from god, has to be returned to Him eventually.
recently, i have been thinking, im only scared when in my last breath, my loved ones arent with me... by then it will be too late to say I LOVE U....




my girls, sorry our date has to be postponed, :( my treat when we meet ok!

left to seek for more fun
Her Name
SHUCHEN

Her Own