Friday, August 05, 2011

Stressed tu ape

Three years ago, after my 'A's, I was stuck on several part time jobs.. Couldn't decide what was going to be the next appropriate step in my life.. When I finally decided to apply for a full time psychology degree course, i have no money to further my studies. I was unable to be financially supported by anyone; even applications for bank loans were rejected..I think I did wished for a sugar daddy then!

I remembered crying so hard, I secretly blamed my uncle for not being willingly to help. It was only months later, when I had gotten over it, I realised I have nobody to blame too, actually. I was then grateful towards my uncle, at least he drove us down to the bank to seek further clarifications..well, I have myself to blame for not being capable enough in my grades.

I spent the next few months while at work, seeking advices what I should do next.. While the HR manager did offer me a job, I declined.. I wanted a true job with absolute job satisfaction, one that can help people, the humble me contributing to the world. So I went ahead with what I am doing now.. I still have the fire, I feel good when my patients thank me, or not, so long as I helped them up in the hard times, improved their conditions, reassuring them. I build a rapport with them, always making sure that short eta would at least make a difference in their lives, showing them that a stranger can actually cared, if their family abandon them.

Time flies, three years n months passed, suddenly two days back, when my father in law asked what are my plans.. Reality starts to hit me. Hubby and I have plans.. I'm proud of hub, he finally took the first step, next would be me. Honestly speaking, I avoided furthering my studies because I really do not know what is good for me. Since young, I don't recall any fruitful sessions with my parents and or siblings about what we want to achieve in life, what can education get us in further, nobody knows what's best for each other, but, as time goes by, we grew to learn more about our own interest and passion. So, I still don't know what I shld study, until that day I took a read for part time counselling. Hub spoken to me, and widen my thoughts..

Today, I began my research, the pathway is still blurry, but insyaallah by next year this time, I know I am on my way to a better educated me.. Feeling stressful don't solve things right? I need to action!!

left to seek for more fun
Her Name
SHUCHEN

Her Own